RAAW Rear Wheel Axle - Axle Only
The RAAW rear wheel axle system is designed to create a rigid connection between the two dropouts. The axle’s shape locks the left and right seatstays into place, resisting rotation and bending. This adds stiffness to the system, stops the axle from undoing while riding and reduces the number of individual parts to keep the system silent.
The RAAW axle comes standard on all our bikes and can also be retrofitted to the Madonna V2 and Jibb.
- The 148 mm fits the Jibb and Madonna V2, V2.2, V3
- The 157 mm fits the Yalla!
- Axle only. A set including the insert and the long nut is also available
- Axle for Short, Mid or Long chainstay length
- Requires a chainstay length specific brake mount